I’m sorry that I haven’t been posting regularly but some things are out of control. My grandfather passed away recently and my family and I were busy settling the funeral and what nots. Anyways, I’ve just wanted to let you all know 🙂
Let’s jump into this.
I’m trying my best to be organized and having all my everyday makeup in one place makes everything so much more easier compared to rummaging through my drawer to find that eyeliner. I also wanted to let you know that I don’t use everything on a daily basis but I do include some essentials that I would use when the mood hits. Also, some items are in there for me to test out so that I can review them for you. =)
I have everything in this Benefit makeup bag which has a very nice rectangular shape. I love it because of the design (isn’t it cute?) and the shape constantly reminds me to minimize my makeup products (though I tend to be a rebel and try my best to stuff another mascara in it).
In it, I have my trusty mineral foundation from bareMinerals. I have this in the original formula in the shade Light. Also, expect an in depth review on this foundation and tutorial soon since it’s SOO good.
Next, I’m currently testing out the Bourjois Air Mat foundation. I was recommended this by my friend and so far, it has been pretty awesome. I have this in the shade 03 Light Beige. I’ll post a review on this once I’m ready to give you fabulous people my verdict.
Before all the color correcting craze, MAC already had a color correcting palette. This is the Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in the shade Medium. Fun fact: this is my first concealer palette that I’ve ever gotten. My go-to shade is this mid-yellow shade to correct my dark circles. Also, it’s an extremely well-loved item since I hit pan!
The second concealer that I’ve got is the Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer in the shade 7. This is waterproof and lasts the whole day.
Known as the dupe for the Make Up For Ever Translucent Powder, the e.l.f. High Definition Powder is being tested currently. I have this in Sheer and so far, it’s pretty decent for baking and setting my concealer.
Lancome’s Blush Subtil in the shade 06 Peche Intense always gives me a nice flush. Also, it lasts foreverrr in this humidity. An oldie but a goody, the case is soo dirty but it shows how well-loved this is. Also, I stole this from my mom’s stash.
The Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is my FAVORITE of all eyeliners. Creamy, soft and lasts so freaking long on my monolids. The brush that comes with it is also of good quality, just nice for what I’m trying to create. I have this in the shade 02 Brown.
Both of these are from Etude House, coincidentally from the same line as well; The Oh! M’ Eye Lash (Seriously, Korean products have weird names) in Curling and Top Coat. I’m currently testing both out. For a more natural look, I’ll curl my lashes and put on some Top Coat.
A pretty decent eyebrow pencil from Cyber Colors, I have this in the shade 01 Black. This is great because it’s seriously pigmented (so please be careful with the pressure) and has a spoolie on the other end.
I still haven’t bought a highlighter yet but Sephora kindly gifted this Benefit’s Watts Up to me during my birthday month. It is oh-so-good, giving just enough glow and dewyness that I love.
And, that’s all the makeup products that I’ve been testing and loving. Have a great weekend!
Here are some useful information and links for the products above!
1) Benefit Makeup Case – Unavailable (Sorry! I got this for free)
2) bareMinerals – Original/Matte Foundation with SPF15 (RM 119 at Sephora stores)
3) Bourjois – Air Mat 24 Hold Foundation (Watsons – RM 54.90* I highly suggest you getting this during their sales. It’s wayyy cheaper)
4) M.A.C. – Pro Conceal and Correct Palette (M.A.C. – RM 158)
5) Make Up For Ever – Full Cover Concealer (Sephora – RM 135)
6) e.l.f. Cosmetics – High Definition Powder (Unfortunately, it’s not available in Malaysia but I purchase this via shopandbox – Approx RM 24)
7) Lancome – Blush Subtil (Unfortunatly, I can’t find that shad but I found somthing similar from Lancom in th shad 02 Ros Sabl)
8) Maybelline – Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Watsons – RM 42.25)
9) Etude House -Oh!M’ Eye Lash (I bought this in-store and I couldn’t find it online but here’s something that’s similar to it)
10) Cyber Colors – Auto Eyebrow Pen (Sasa – RM 21.90 *Pssst! Get it during their sale for a Buy 1 Free 2)
11) Benefit Cosmetics – Watt’s Up! Highlighter (Sephora – RM 135)
You’ve made it all the way down! Here’s a hug *squish*
Leave me some comments, I’ll be thrilled *grin*